When your property suffers wind damage, there are several things that must be done immediately.
Your insurance policy requires, and we will immediately assist you in, protecting your property from further damage. Whether it is 3 AM, a Sunday morning or New Years Day, we are available 24/7 when you need us most.
We will arrange for qualified emergency service providers who can assist you with:
- Tarping roofs to prevent further water damage
- Temporarily securing loose siding, gutters, downspouts and chimneys
- Removal of downed trees, branches and other wind debris
- Securing electrical wiring
- Reestablishing electrical services
- Temporary housing for you or your family, whether it be for a day, weeks or months
These emergency services are critical, which is why we maintain long standing relationships with qualified, licensed and insured experts who, in most cases, will wait to be paid for their services. This means you get the services you need immediately following your loss without ever having to reach into your pocket.
Once you and your family are safe and your property is secure, we will immediately begin working on your claim, documenting your damages and requesting immediate attention to your loss.
Accu-Claim Public Adjusters will be glad to provide you with a complete list of wind damage related emergency services and providers.
Ready to Save Money?
Find out how much you can save by using a Public Insurance Adjuster!